Some Helpful Information
2 questions answered
What is Crypto?
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency; it went public in 2009. There are now over 1,000 different cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies use encryption (cryptography) to produce money and to verify transactions.
What is a Mining Farm?
A mining farm is a group of mining machines. The job of each mining machine is to record transactions on a digital public ledger known as the blockchain. Owners of mining equipment are paid a small proportion of said coin for keeping the ledger updated. This can be extremely lurcrative.
Bitcoin & Crypto Mining Farms for Sale
Built for investors
Crypto Mining can achieve much higher returns when compared to more conventional investments,
which makes it ideal as part of an investment portfolio.
Discover the value of mining with 2 ways to earn:
- Earn regular income from Crypto Mining
- Earn through Cryptocurrency growth
- Mining farms built for investors
- Fully optimised mining farms
- Fantastic pricing and packages available
- Host your mining farm with us or yourself
Host Your Mining Equipment With Us
+ Reduce noise,
+ Reduce heat
+ And save energy costs by hosting with us
Our secure hosting facility has dedicated storage capacity for 5,000 miners which comes with the following benefits:
- Full setup
- Remote monitoring
- Earnings straight to your wallet
- Temperature, dust & humidity controlled
- 24/7 Support
- You equipment is fully insured
- All inclusive and cost effective packages